What are former campers saying about Tech Trek?
- “My experience at Tech Trek was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun learning about chemistry, engineering, genetics, mathematics, app development, technology, general sciences, and astronomy! But most importantly, I learned that there are many other girls in the state that are very similar to me! We share common interests and aspirations for our futures. Meeting all of these amazing girls really took my experience at Tech Trek to a whole new level, and I would not have enjoyed it almost at all if it wasn’t for them.”
- “I realized that I am WAY more interested in STEM than I thought. I’m more confident in my STEM skills. I loved the other girls at camp and had a great time in my classes.”
- “Being with so many people who were interested in the same things that I am and learning about the things we loved was awesome. I know I am going to do my best in every class, knowing it will help my careers and future.”
- “It really boosted my self-confidence and I explored more STEM jobs that I wasn’t aware of.”
- “I didn’t realize I was smart until my teachers nominated me for this camp. I’m so grateful for the life changing experience.”
- “Living in the dorms was scary at first, but by the end of the week I could easily see myself attending college and living on a campus in the future.”